November 17, 2023
STERLING, Va. — Euclid Vision Corporation will be hosting a patient engagement webinar, “OrthoK and How to Keep the Wheels Turning: Enhancing Patient Engagement and Success,” on Tuesday, December 12, at 8:00 p.m. ET. Robert Gerowitz, OD, and Christie Yee, NCLEM, COA, will share expert strategies to enhance patient engagement and ensure success in orthokeratology treatment.
As one of the first practitioners to earn his Fellowship in Orthokeratology and serve on the Board of Directors for the American Academy of Orthokeratology and Myopia Control for 13 years, Dr. Robert Gerowitz will be sharing his experience and best practices for overcoming common challenges that extend beyond the initial fitting process.
Christie Yee currently serves as the Practice Management and Implementation Specialist for Euclid, and she brings over two decades of optometric and contact lens experience to her role. She has been responsible for implementing myopia management across several organizations using soft multifocal contacts, OrthoK, and low-dose atropine.
Orthokeratology is a unique specialty within your practice that demands constant dedication and attention. The rewards of your efforts will be manyfold, benefiting both your patients and your practice. Whether you’re a seasoned OrthoK practitioner or just starting out, you may encounter common challenges that go beyond the initial fitting process. These concerns revolve around three key areas:
- Fostering patient and parent commitment to buy into the treatment
- Achieving first-fit success and minimizing remakes
- Sustaining patient engagement over time
During this webinar, attendees can expect to gain three key pieces of information to take back to their practices:
- Effective strategies to engage patients and their parents, gaining their trust and buy-in for OrthoK treatment.
- How to improve your first-fit success rate and how to reduce remakes, increase patient satisfaction and profitability, and reduce your overall chair time.
- Patient retention. Do you know that the dropout rate in specialty lenses is similar to soft lenses? Learn strategies to keep the patients engaged over the years.
Learn more and register for the upcoming webinar here.