February 9, 2021
STERLING, Va. – Euclid Systems Corp. has announced the expansion of its leadership team to focus on its commitment to advanced orthokeratology and proactive myopia management. Following the January 2020 appointment of Joseph Boorady, OD, FAAO, as president and CEO, he has added seven new members to the executive team over the past six months.
- Barry A. Rhein, vice president of manufacturing, joins Euclid with over three decades of related experience, most recently as vice president of global supply chain at Bausch+Lomb.
- Guanrong (Gary) Ding, vice president of sales, China, comes from positions as commercial director at Abbott Medical Optics and Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision. His notable sales and marketing career in medical devices spans over 25 years.
- Jackson Lau, OD, FAAO, FSLS, manager of clinical and scientific affairs, is a cornea and contact lens residency-trained optometrist with clinical research experience. Prior to joining Euclid, he served as director of cornea and specialty contact lenses in a private practice.
- Jim Rackley, senior director, product engineering, has worked in the highly regulated medical device and aerospace industries. He was previously continuous improvement manager at Zimmer Biomet.
- Linda Chang, chief financial officer, is a seasoned financial professional with over 25 years of financial and operating experience in health care. Before joining Euclid, she was chief financial and chief operating officer of Science and Medicine Group, a PE-backed health care insight company.
- Nitin Jain joined Euclid in August 2020 as global vice president of marketing, leading initiatives of upstream and downstream marketing, business development activity, and clinical and scientific affairs. He joined Euclid after serving as senior director of Johnson & Johnson Vision, where he led the global ACUVUE contact lens portfolio marketing team.
- Zhang (Neo) Zhixang, vice president of marketing, China, has joined Euclid from Essilor, where he was senior marketing director. Utilizing his strong marketing and strategic development skills, he successfully led initiatives in several vision care categories.
Euclid Emerald orthokeratology lenses help patients manage myopia and can potentially contribute to the decrease in progression to serious eye disease as they age. Manufactured in the United States, the Euclid Emerald OrthoK treatment has a unique, empirically fit lens design with no trial lenses required.