April 29, 2021
Haag-Streit is sponsoring a Biometry Focus Month this May. The focus on myopia management begins April 30 with a presentation on “Lenstar Myopia – Myopia Management in Your Practice” by clinician Michael Rieger. Then, throughout May, the company will host several educational sessions to help guide eye care professionals through myopia management and Haag-Streit’s suite of comprehensive instruments.
The sessions will offer insights into working with Haag-Streit’s Lenstar Myopia and Eyestar 900. Facilitated by leading experts in the myopia management field, courses will cover:
- Axial Length in Myopia Control
- Best Practices for Measurement with the Lenstar Optical Biometer
- Lenstar Myopia in a Busy Practice
- Lenstar Myopia – Myopia Management in Your Practice
- Understanding Topography and Corneal Aberrations
- Toric IOL Planning with the Lenstar and Eyestar
- A Practical Approach to IOL Calculation
Scheduled to speak are: Warren E. Hill, MD; David Goldblum, MD; Thomas Aller, OD; Pascal Imesch, MD; Michael Bärtschi, PhD; and Michael Wyss, M.Sc.
All educational courses are virtual, and registration is required. To learn more about Haag-Streit’s Biometry Focus Month, and to register for courses, click here.