September 7, 2022
HOUTEN, The Netherlands — Eaglet Eye, a Dutch company specializing in the development and commercialization of high tech instruments for eye care, is hosting a Big City Tour of free, in-person workshops for eye care professionals. Starting this fall, the workshops will focus on data-based specialty lens fitting, with the goal of helping practitioners familiarize themselves with the power of Profilometry. Attendees will learn how the Eye Surface Profiler (ESP) improves fitting efficiency and accuracy resulting in reduced chair time, better results, and happier patients.
The schedule for the Big City Tour is as follows:
- Seattle: October 2
- Portland: October 3
- Chicago: November 14
- St. Louis: November 15
- New York City: December 5
- Philadelphia: December 6
- Washington D.C.: December 7
The workshops will cover:
- an interactive demonstration of the Eye Surface Profiler (ESP)
- a clear understanding of the ESP software, the integrated algorithms, and how to use DirectConnect with labs
- an introduction to the new OrthoK module
- a review of interesting cases where scleral data makes a difference
- information on integrating the ESP into your workflow
- the opinions and experience of a colleague in attendance who has an ESP
Each workshop will be presented by leading specialty lens fitters and practitioners who use the ESP. One of the primary goals of the sessions is to create a space for sharing knowledge, experiences, and best practices. Most sessions will be held from 6:00PM to 8:00PM local time to make it easier for practitioners to attend, and refreshments and snacks will be available.
These sessions are designed for practitioners who are interested in Profilometry, or those who want to start seeing more patients without adding hours. To learn more and to register for one of the workshops, click here. To register for a virtual workshop at a date and time that better suits your schedule, click here.